Summer Camps are over, school has begun, and are fall programs are beginning soon. Registration information for all of these programs will be available on our site shortly, but here is a quick preview of what is happening this fall at Bit Space.
- NEW!! Membership Program – Becoming a member means that you’ll get unlimited Open Shop hours, early registration opportunities for classes and camps, discounts on everything Bit Space offers, and invitations to exclusive workshops and events throughout the year.
- After School @ Bit Space – We will be offering Open Shop hours on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3:30-6:30 and on Saturdays from 9:00-12:00 at both our Lincoln Square and Wilmette locations. Members will have unlimited access during those hours, and non-members can pay by the hour.
- Day-Off Camps – We will once again be offering Day-Off Camps for when you kids are out of school. These day-long camps are open from 9:00-4:00, and kids can participate in individual design & build projects with help from our expert guides.
- Birthday Parties – For your son or daughter’s special day, come on over to Bit Space. Schedule your party for Saturday or Sunday at either location. Parties are now available for kids as young as 4!
- Workshops – At various times throughout the fall, we will be offering workshops on a variety of topics for different age groups–from parent/child classes, to teen events, to parents-only evenings out.