The easiest way to experience the breadth of what Bit Space has to offer is to become a member! Membership allows you to schedule one child for Open Shop time at either of our convenient Chicagoland locations: Lincoln Square and Wilmette. Participants are encouraged to come as often as they like–there are no weekly or monthly attendance limits!
Learn how to safely and effectively use new tools. Design and build complex wood projects. Create 2d, 3d, and virtual reality games. Design circuits, solder them together, and control them with programmable electronics. All of these things and more are available for one low monthly fee.
Benefits of a Bit Space Membership:
- Your child can come to Bit Space for unlimited hours during our Open Shop times at either of our two locations
- You can schedule sessions up to one month in advance (compared to one week for non-members)
- Just register one time and you’re done; your monthly subscription will continue until you decide to cancel
- There are no additional set up fees, no cancellation fees, and no obligations
- Your child will receive a project notebook to track progress and a storage bin to store projects
- Your child can receive lessons from our expert guides during Open Shop hours at no extra cost
- Your child can work on individual design + build projects using any of the tools available in the shop
- You will receive discounts of at least 10% on other services and have access to early registration for other programs
- You will be invited to special Member-Only classes and events throughout the year
Bit Space Membership
$150.00 / month
Unlimited attendance to Open Shop hours