On holidays, teacher in-service days, and seasonal breaks, Bit Space runs day-off day camps. Campers will get to try out a variety of different activities depending on the day. Working individually or in small groups, they will design and build something fantastic, using power tools, laser cutters, 3D modeling software, and game development platforms. The output of each day is up to the camper, so each visit is totally different! Learn new skills, build upon existing ones, and wow us with something totally unique!
Camps run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (with before care starting at 8:00 and after care running from 4:00-6:00). The cost is $100 per day, and before/after care is $10 per student per hour. Availability of certain tools may vary depending on attendance.
Bit Space has already scheduled Day-Off camps on dates listed below. We will be adding additional days as needed. If your school has a day off that is not listed here, contact us and we will try to schedule an additional Day-Off camp if we get enough interest.
Day-Off Camp Schedule
- Monday, September 10 (Wilmette)
- Wednesday, September 19 (Wilmette)
- Monday, October 8 (Both Locations)
- Friday, November 2 (Lincoln Square)
- Thursday, November 8 (Wilmette)
- Friday, November 9 (Wilmette)
- Monday, November 12 (Lincoln Square)
- Wednesday, November 14 (Lincoln Square)
- Monday, November 19 (Wilmette)
- Tuesday, November 20 (Wilmette)